Macomb County Circuit Court:
Located in Mt. Clemens, Michigan, the Macomb County Circuit Court has jurisdiction in all civil cases involving more than $25,000.00;felony criminal cases; cases seeking equitable relief, domestic relations cases and some serious misdemeanors. The Macomb County Circuit Court also has jurisdiction over appeals from district courts and administrative agencies.
The Macomb County Clerk is designated as the Clerk of the 16th Judicial Circuit Court. The Circuit Court section of the Clerk’s Office handles the filing of new civil, domestic, and criminal cases and maintains all of the existing case files for the 16th Judicial Circuit Court. For more information about all the services of the Macomb County Clerks Office please click here to visit their website.
- Honerable Judge James M. Biernat, Jr.
- Honerable Judge Matthew S. Switalski
- Honerable Judge Richard L. Caretti
- Honerable Judge Tracey A. Yokich
- Honerable Judge Joseph Toia
- Honerable Judge Mark S. Switalski
- Honerable Judge Edward A. Servitto Jr.
- Honerable Judge Diane M. Druzinski
- Honerable Judge Kathryn A. Viviano
- Honerable Judge Jennifer M. Faunce
- Honerable Judge James M. Maceroni
- Honerable Judge Carl J. Marlinga
- Honerable Judge Rachel Rancilio
- Honerable Judge Michael Servitto
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
Troy | Detroit | Warren | Southfield | Rochester Hills | Bloomfield | Royal Oak | West Bloomfield | Ferndale | Sterling Heights | Oak Park | Novi | Dearborn | Livonia | Clinton Township | Canton | Farmington Hills | Macomb Township | Shelby Township | Waterford | Commerce Township | Eastpointe | Madison Heights | Oak Park | Ferndale | Roseville | New Baltimore | St. Claire Shores | Centerline | Romeo | Fraser